tisdag 5 januari 2010

Tweets gone wild

Jag vill verkligen inte vara okänslig men jag gick in på Tila Tequilas Twitter när jag läste att hennes fästmö hade dött. Läs uppifrån och ned:

Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family

This is a very heartbreaking time for me. I just want some pricacy as I deal with the loss of my Fiance Casey Johnson. I'm heart is shredded

I just got news that my fiance is not dead but currently in a coma!!! Omg please pray that she will make it! Hang in there my love please!!!

I know u can feel me Casey! Dot let go! I'm almost home baby please hang on! We have a beautiful life planned out for us! I LOVE u! Hang on!

I'm still in shock! Once again thank U for the outpour of love and support. I just wish to have some privacy at this heartbreaking time.

R.I.P my Angel. @caseyjonsonJnJ u will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will Marry when I see U in Heaven my Wifey.

Inga kommentarer: